A few years ago, you could purchase any of the various Thrive Themes products separately. Then they switched to an all-in-one membership product that contained all the add-ons. They have continued to improve the add-ons as well as the flagship Thrive Architect.
Back to Standalone Products
Starting on February 18, 2022, Thrive Themes now is back offering a choice — either purchase the full membership or pick and choose the add-on you want.
- Thrive Suite — This is the entire product line including Thrive Architect (the page builder) that you can use on up to 5 sites.
- Thrive Architect — You can now get just the page builder as a standalone product for one site and includes 220 landing page templates.
- Thrive Apprentice — The newest offering from Thrive turns your website into a membership site to offer courses and protected content.
- Thrive Leads — Design & deploy optin forms, advanced targeting, split testing and analytics
- Clever Widgets — Pretty ingenious way of showing different sidebar widgets to different visitors depending on which page they are reading.
- Headline Optimizer — Easy way to test various headlines to see which gets visitors to continue reading and/or take action. You just write the various headlines and the plugin does the rest.
- Ultimatum — Scarcity tool with an evergreen feature that really works
- Thrive Ovation — Testimonial plugin on steroids. Makes it easy to convert WordPress or social media comments into testimonials and more.
- Quiz Builder — An engaging way to find out more about your readers and followers.
Using Thrive Themes as your main theme
Over the last few years, Thrive created its own theme builder making your entire website Thrive centric. I’d have to say, I’m not entirely sold on this feature yet. They only have a few templates including one that is optimized to make your site load faster.
I’d say, if you really want to “build” your own theme, this may be a good option. But if you would rather start with a good looking template and tweak it to make it your own, maybe look for a different theme like Genesis. I’m sure Thrive will continue to create new templates but for now, the pickings are slim.